● Laboratory, Imaging and Pathology reports will be discussed only at the time of your Office Visit.
– Unless otherwise specified by the clinician, patient results will not be discussed over the phone or through method of email.
● Clinic/Surgery Collection Policy- Payment is due prior to your time of service. Per contract with your insurance, we will collect your co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance prior to the time of your visit and/or surgery. We must collect the fee at least 1 week prior to any surgical date. The fee does not guarantee the surgical date, as the schedule may change based upon physician and hospital availability as well as insurance authorization and pre-approvals.
● Late Arrivals- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule your visit. Our providers value your time and strive to provide each patient with the attention and concierge care they deserve.
● Outstanding Account Balance- Arizona Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery will attempt to collect any outstanding balances on your account by way of monthly statements and/or telephone contacts. If your account is not paid in full within 90 days, a 30% collection processing fee will be added to the outstanding balance and will be turned over to an outside collection agency. No additional appointments will be made for delinquent accounts until they are brought current.
– You may ask to set up a payment plan if you are not able to pay your account balance in full, but this must be done so within the 90 days.
● On-Call/After Hours Services– A provider will be on-call after business hours for emergencies only.
– Prescription refills or scheduling questions will NOT be addressed by the on-call provider. This is a patient line for after hour emergencies only. Please plan ahead to ensure you give yourself enough time to request medication refills prior to running out of your medication.