Specialty surgical care requires a significant amount of time separated for each patient. These time blocks allow Dr. Bianca Vazquez, PA Marlow, and PA Henry the appropriate time needed to provide the attention, quality, comfort and compassionate care that our patients need. In order to achieve this concierge level of care, the following policies are in place with no exception.
● No Show/Cancellation Fee– A $150 fee will apply for appointment no shows or cancellations with less than 24hrs notice. A $300 fee will apply for no shows on the day of surgery. Please call us to cancel or reschedule your appointment in advance.
● Cancellation– You may cancel/reschedule your appointment without penalty up to 24 hours before your appointment. Voicemail messages are acceptable.
● Filling Out Forms- There will be a $50 charge for FMLA, Disability and/or Similar Documents. We require 7 business days to complete the forms. Many employers will cover/reimburse this cost.
● Printed Medical Records- Medical Records that are requested to be printed by our office that exceed 6 pages will have a fee of $10.00 (per every 25 pages). We will fax records to referring providers at no cost. The practice will not email medical records.
● Returned Checks- A $35 charge will apply to any returned checks.
● Collection Policy– Payment is due prior to your time of service. Per contract with your insurance we will collect your co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance prior to the time of your visit and/or surgery. We must collect the fee at least a week prior to the surgery date. The fee does not guarantee the surgical date as the schedule may change based on physician and hospital availability as well as insurance authorization and pre-approval.
● Laboratory, Imaging and Pathology reports will be discussed only at the time of your Office Visit.
– Unless otherwise specified by the clinician, patient results will not be discussed over the phone or through method of email.
● Clinic/Surgery Collection Policy- Payment is due prior to your time of service. Per contract with your insurance, we will collect your co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance prior to the time of your visit and/or surgery. We must collect the fee at least 1 week prior to any surgical date. The fee does not guarantee the surgical date, as the schedule may change based upon physician and hospital availability as well as insurance authorization and pre-approvals.
● Late Arrivals- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, you may be asked to reschedule your visit. Our providers value your time and strive to provide each patient with the attention and concierge care they deserve.
● Outstanding Account Balance- Arizona Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery will attempt to collect any outstanding balances on your account by way of monthly statements and/or telephone contacts. If your account is not paid in full within 90 days, a 30% collection processing fee will be added to the outstanding balance and will be turned over to an outside collection agency. No additional appointments will be made for delinquent accounts until they are brought current.
– You may ask to set up a payment plan if you are not able to pay your account balance in full, but this must be done so within the 90 days.
● On-Call/After Hours Services– A provider will be on-call after business hours for emergencies only.
– Prescription refills or scheduling questions will NOT be addressed by the on-call provider. This is a patient line for after hour emergencies only. Please plan ahead to ensure you give yourself enough time to request medication refills prior to running out of your medication.